- Assoc. Prof., Biostatistics, Univ. Copenhagen
Dept. Neurology and Neurobiology Research Unit,
Copenhagen University Hospital, Rigshospitalet,
Blegdamsvej 9, DK-2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
- 3545 6714
- Curriculum vitae
I am interested in statistical models for handling structured data like brain images, psychological questionnaires, or measurements over time. Part of my research is about developing the Latent Variable Models framework for neuro-imaging data and a statistical inference framework to handle small sample size and multiple testing. I am also developing methods for assessing treatment effects in presence of confounding, right-censoring, and competing risks (typically on registry data). Finally, I have two side projects one on the assessment of the benefit-risk of a treatment using Generalized Pairwise Comparisons and another on handling repeated measurements in sequential design.
2023 - Associate professor, University of Copenhagen, Section of Biostatistics, Copenhagen. In collaboration with NRU, Rigshospitalet Copenhagen.
2020 - 2023
Assistant professor, University of Copenhagen, Section of Biostatistics, Copenhagen. In collaboration with NRU, Rigshospitalet Copenhagen.
Work area: modeling and inference on neuro-imaging data, causal inference in registry data analysis, generalized pairwise comparisons, group sequential design.
2015 - 2020
Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Copenhagen, Section of Biostatistics, Copenhagen. In collaboration with NRU, Rigshospitalet Copenhagen.
Work area: Latent variable models for neuro-imaging data predictive modelling
2012 - 2015
PhD in Biostatistics, University Lyon 1, Lyon, France. Thesis title: “Statistical modelling for the prognosis of stroke patients”
2011 - 2012
Master’s degree in Biostatistics, University Lyon 1, Lyon, France
Research intership: “Statistical analysis of reperfusion MRI data of stroke patients” (Department of Biostatistics, Hospices Civils de Lyon, Lyon, France)
2009 - 2012
Engineering Diploma from the École Centrale de Lyon, Lyon, France
2007 - 2009
Classes Préparatoires at Lycée Chateaubriand, Rennes, France
Baccalauréat (French equivalent of the 'A' levels) at Lycée Robert de Mortain, Mortain, France
Selected publications - Methodology:
- Ozenne B, Scheike TH, Stærk L, Gerds TA. On the estimation of average treatment effects with right‐censored time to event outcome and competing risks. Biometrical Journal. 2020; 62: 751– 763.
- Ozenne B, Fisher PM, Budtz‐Jørgensen E (2020), Small sample corrections for Wald tests in latent variable models. J. R. Stat. Soc. C, 69: 841-861.
- Ozenne B, Sørensen AL, Scheike T, Torp-Pedersen C, Gerds TA. riskregression: Predicting the risk of an event using cox regression models. R Journal, 9(2):440–460, 2017.
- Ozenne B, Subtil F, Østergaard L, Maucort-Boulch D. Spatially regularized mixture model for lesion segmentation with application to stroke patients. Biostatistics (2015) 16(3):580-95.
- Ozenne B, Subtil F, Maucort-Boulch D. The precision-recall curve overcame the optimism of the receiver operating characteristic curve in rare diseases. Journal of Clinical Epidemiology (2015) 68(8):855-9.
Selected publications - Application:
- Ebert SE, Jensen P, Ozenne B, et al. Molecular imaging of neuroinflammation in patients after mild traumatic brain injury: a longitudinal 123i-clinde single photon emission computed tomography study. European journal of neurology, 26(12):1426–1432, 2019.
- Ozenne B, Cho TH, et al. Individualized quantification of the benefit from reperfusion therapy using stroke predictive models. European Journal of Neuroscience, 50(8):3251–3260, 2019.
- Stenbæk D, Fisher PM, Ozenne B, et al. Brain serotonin 4 receptor binding is inversely associated with verbal memory recall. Brain and behavior, 7 (4):e00674, 2017.
- Fisher PM, Ozenne B, Svarer C, et al. Bdnf val66met association with serotonin transporter binding in healthy humans. Translational psychiatry, 7(2):e1029–e1029, 2017.
- Ozenne B, Cho TH, Mikkelsen IK, Hermier M, Ribe L, Thomalla G, Pedraza S, Baron JC, Roy P, Berthezène Y, Nighoghossian N, Østergaard L, Maucort-Boulch D. Evaluation of early reperfusion criteria in acute ischemic stroke. Journal of Neuroimaging (2015) 25(6):925-8.